You can dream forever about the perfect person you want to become, but dreaming isn’t always the best possible solution. This means that you need to make a serious decision and go for it. One of the people featured in this article was bullied at school for not having an attractive body, but today, she’s a part-time model.
Motivating our readers to achieve their goals will always be Bright Side’s mission, so here’s an article that will probably serve as a great kick-start for you. The following 20 people have also shared how they started their astonishing journey.
1. “From being picked on at school for being ugly to part-time model”
2. It’s just a step from what you are and what you want to be.
3. You need to take a step forward and you’ll be the self you always wanted to be.
4. “Little over a year, and still losing!”
5. “From 2017 to now — I now feel somewhat comfortable in my own skin.”
6. Self-comfort is what you need.
7. “10 months apart; same hat, new man”
8. “Finally I am the best version of myself.”
9. “Took me a while to learn how to smile.”
10. “A lot can change in a few years.”
11. “Today, I completed 90 days of the Whole 30 diet (4/20-7/18), some CICO, and tons of exercise.”
12. “Stopped eating junk food and started to lift instead.”
13. “I’d like to say working out and getting tattoos has helped my confidence a ton.”
14. “My husband and I have had quite the glow-up over the years.”
15. “Lost the glasses, learned how to do makeup, and gained a ton of confidence!”
16. “Never really took care of my health nor my looks. Thankful for the gym, healthy eating, and some good makeup.”
17. “When I was 15 to when I was 18 — over 100 lb lost later!”
18. “2.5 years of hurt, from ’What am I doing with my life?’ to ’What can’t I do in this life?’”
19. From an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan
20. “I became a man.”
Do you know people who want to make some changes in their life but don’t know where to start? Share this article with them!