Nature, coincidence, or human mastery can create juicy-looking, appetizing things that are actually completely unfit for consumption. Our eyes can deceive us and make believe that beach glass is candy, that a rust stained tarp is a huge burrito, and that eroded coral is salted popcorn.
Bright Side is sure that this list of forbidden snacks will make your mouth water.
1. Calcite that resembles fried chicken
2. This rust stained tarp is easily mistaken for a very large burrito.
3. This eroded coral looks just like popcorn.
4. Beach glass that looks like little candies
5. Heart-shaped beads that resemble candy
6. This shredded homemade laundry detergent could be mistaken for cheese.
7. “Walked down a local trail and tripped over some forbidden toast.”
8. Spackling that looks just like sorbet
9. Furniture grippers that remind us of Oreos
10. Do you prefer chocolate or vanilla?
11. These desserts are actually made of soap.
12. These are hairbands, not pasta.
13. These potatoes are actually large rocks.
14. “I almost tried eating these one time… they’re hard and they have a magnet on the back.”
15. Forbidden chocolate sponge cake
16. A very realistic embroidery
17. “I make pins that look like gummy bears and chocolate bars!”
Which one is the hardest to believe? Share your reactions in the comment section.