IMDb’s database contains more than 538,353 movies at the current moment. Of course, it’s impossible to watch all of them, and most of the films don’t even get viewers’ attention. But there are some movies that everyone has seen — us, you, our friends, and even our neighbor’s cat. And it’s pretty easy to find out whether a person really knows a particular movie masterpiece — in this case, its quotes turn into passwords we use, and iconic objects become some kind of reference point.
Bright Side suggests that you check your memory and try to spot the 25 references to world-famous films that we hid in this picture.
- The Golden Snitch from the Harry Potter series.
- Captain Jack Sparrow’s hat from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.
- John Kramer’s mask from the Saw movies.
- Mace Windu’s lightsaber from Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.
- A hole in the door from The Shining.
- A poster with Rita Hayworth from The Shawshank Redemption.
- Don Corleone’s tuxedo from The Godfather.
- A red balloon from It.
- Forrest Gump’s suitcase from the movie with the same name.
- Tony Stark’s reactor from the Iron Man movies.
- Star Lord’s media player from the Guardians of the Galaxy movies.
- A rose from Beauty and the Beast.
- A sign with the word “Human” from Arrival.
- A ficus that belonged to Leon from the movie with the same name.
- Marty McFly’s self-lacing sneakers from Back to the Future.
- A magic ball from Interstate 60: Episodes of the Road.
- 4 stone elements from The Fifth Element.
- Heart of the Ocean necklace from Titanic.
- Cobb’s spinning top from Inception.
- A memory-erasing stick from Men in Black.
- A game from Jumanji.
- A carpet from The Big Lebowski.
- Red and blue pills from The Matrix.
- Pens John Nash got from his colleagues as a present in A Beautiful Mind.
- The Ring of Omnipotence from The Lord of the Rings movies.
How many things did you manage to spot?